If there is one thing we want you to hear over and over again it’s this: YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
Too many women deal with alopecia areata on their own and we are here to make sure that doesn’t happen.
You can count on us to:
- help you make sense of research and treatment.
- give you tips and advice for living comfortably and confidently with this autoimmune disease.
- host events for you to meet others going through the same things.
- advocate for you in public and with the medical community.
- share stories of women who are also on this journey.
Use the form below so we can stay in contact and keep you connected to a community that welcomes and accepts you for you who are.
Let’s Keep in Touch
"*" indicates required fields
We will not spam you or sell your information, but will treat your information with the respect it is due.