Where would you like to attend Bald Girls Do Lunch?
We’ve got a seat for you! Friendship, research news, beauty and more with Thea Chassin: Live Well with Alopecia™ tips for Spring 2018.
- • Who understands alopecia? Women like you!
- • Learn fashion tips and tricks for your wigs, hairstyles and head wraps
- • We’ve got you covered: best brow shapes, faking a lash line and makeup demo
- • Be comfy. Be yourself. We love all options: wear your wigs, hair, hats or bald look
Got alopecia? Join Bald Girls Do Lunch CEO, Thea Chassin, for friendship, camaraderie and her Live Well with Alopecia™ Spring 2018 tips.
- • Meet locals like yourself who understand the challenges of alopecia.
- • Get answers to questions about living with alopecia and treatment regimens.
- • Need eyebrow help? We’ve got you covered with our BGBrows demo.
- • Be comfy. Be yourself. We love all options: wear your wigs, hair, hats or bald look.
As part of our Bald Girls community, you know firsthand the impacts of alopecia areata. That’s also what the FDA wants to learn. They held an AA patient-focused meeting in September 2017 attended by Bald Girls Do Lunch CEO, Thea Chassin.
Bald Girls Do Lunch is donor-supported. You can be a Bald Girls donation hero today. Your friendship and support works to stop alopecia areata anxiety and shame.
Our submissions page to Talk to the FDA via the Bald Girls Do Lunch impact statement is now closed.
You may enter your comments through 11:59 pm eastern, November 13, 2017 directly to the FDA here.
Thinking something? Say something! Thea Chassin reviews the meeting.
FDA’s taking patient and family comments until November 13, 2017.