Alopecia Areata Support with Bald Girls Do Lunch is effective and life changing…today.
Your tax-deductible donation helps fund and expand our program that:
- Helps women with alopecia areata discover there are other people like them – close by!
- Gets women out of hiding.
- Gives women tools and strategies to explore options (like wigs, hats, scarves, bald… and mixing it up day by day) and reduce shame.
- Gives women a forum for sharing their own experiences and ideas.
- Builds a strong and vibrant network, locally and nationally, so women can keep in touch and build lasting friendships.
People are more receptive to new ideas in a relaxed, casual environment, and they’re more likely to communicate, too. In fact, many women at BGDL events find themselves sharing things they never thought they could talk about with anyone.
You can be a part of these transformative events. Thank you!
“Go out to restaurants, craft shows, museums, shopping, the theater….do all the things you would do before but go out with a few bald women together and show the world there should be nothing abnormal about it. Now that’s public awareness!”
Thea Chassin, BGDL Founder
If you prefer to make a donation by check, please print clearly and send to:
Bald Girls Do Lunch, Inc.
P O Box 9122
Scarborough, NY 10510
Bald Girls Do Lunch is a nonprofit public charity registered under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service of the U.S. Department of Treasury. Our filing # 20-8649864. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law and will be acknowledged with a written receipt.