Take the survey before August 2nd and you’ll be be entered into random daily drawing for one of five $25 Amazon gift cards.
Privacy: Providing your email is optional. No answers will be saved or associated with your email by the survey creator, Foresite Capital. No individually identifiable responses will beÂ saved.
Eligibility: take the survey if you have alopecia areata yourself or on behalf of any other person who has AA.
Ages: open to all ages, gender and orientations
Handfuls of hair coming out in your hands? Jada Pinkett Smith gives her own first-hand account of this shocking experience. We’re inspired by Jada’s colorful choices to rock the headwrap.
This is how we do it at Bald Girls Do Lunch events.
Laura Lattimore aka “Hairy Escape” YouTube beauty vlogger puts BG Brows liners head to head. Watch!
Got alopecia? Join Bald Girls Do Lunch CEO, Thea Chassin, for friendship, camaraderie and her Live Well with Alopeciaâ„¢ tips.
- â€¢ Meet locals like yourself who understand the challenges of alopecia.
- â€¢ Get answers to questions about living with alopecia and treatment regimens.
- â€¢ Need eyebrow help? We’ve got you covered with our BGBrows demo.
- â€¢ Be comfy. Be yourself. We love all options: wear your wigs, hair, hats or bald look.
We’ve got a seat for you! Friendship, research news, beauty and more with Thea Chassin: Live Well with Alopeciaâ„¢ tips for Spring 2018.
- â€¢ Who understands alopecia? Women like you!
- â€¢ Learn fashion tips and tricks for your wigs, hairstyles and head wraps
- â€¢ We’ve got you covered: best brow shapes, faking a lash line and makeup demo
- â€¢ Be comfy. Be yourself. We love all options: wear your wigs, hair, hats or bald look