In The News
USNews.com: Hair Loss Not Just a Man’s Issue
Bald Girls Do Lunch received three Â Gold Triangle AwardsÂ from the American Academy of Dermatology.
Top-Rated NonprofitÂ four consecutive years by GreatNonProfits.org
Read ourÂ 5-star reviewsÂ here.
Television and Video
“YouTube: Lunch in Salt Lake City” Fox, KSTU, Salt Lake CityÂ
Medical WriterÂ Dr. Peter Gott features Bald Girls Do Lunch as prominent resource inthe Monterey Herald and many United Media syndication articles coast to coast. “Ask Doctor Gott: Emotional Effects of Hair Loss”
- National Public Radio (NPR): Connecticut Public BroadcastingÂ “For Women, Baldness Need Not Be Faced Alone” (3/9/12)
- BGDL Founder’s Interview on ESPN-AM 1000 Chicago’s Beyond Sports 11/9/2008
- Thea Chassin interviewed by KCRB’s News Director Bruce Robinson on The North Bay Report
- GrapevineRadio:Walking on Fire
- BlogTalkRadio: Coach K!
Medical WriterÂ Dr. Peter Gott features Bald Girls Do Lunch as prominent resource inthe Monterey Herald and many United Media syndication articles coast to coast. “Ask Doctor Gott: Emotional Effects of Hair Loss”News Reports
- Support Group Connects Women with Rare Disorder: The New Britain Herald, February 2, 2012Â (writer’s reference to tattoo is incorrect)
- Bald Women to Support, Learn from each other… ( Interview with Thea Chassin)
- Non-hair Days Get Better For Women, Daily News, Los Angeles, CA
- Beauty Lost or Beauty Gained?, Healthy Aging
- Focus on Health: Bald and Emboldened, Daily Pilot, Cosa Mesa, CA
- Women Embrace Hair Loss, Find New Friends, Gazette, Gaithersburg, MD
- Lifestyle Feature, Republican-American, Waterbury, CT
- Bald women plan Salt Lake lunch – Deseret Morning News
- The Bald and the Beautiful Inland Valley Daily Bulletin – Ontario, CA, USA
- Bald Girls Do Lunch to Buoy Salt Lake women
- Five Spot: New Yorker Thea Chassin is founder of Bald Girls Do Lunch, a nonprofit for women with baldness caused by alopecia areata.
To Accentuate Your Eyes, Take Off Your Hair
Public Service Announcements
- WebMd Video:Â Alopecia Areata AwarenessÂ on location withÂ Thea Chassin andÂ Bald Girls Do Lunc
- Univision interview with New York couple about her alopecia (in Spanish)
- “YouTube: Lunch in Salt Lake City” Fox, KSTU, Salt Lake City